- Take shorter showers. Try to limit yourself to 5 minutes.
- In the shower, decrease the flow to achieve a comfortable temperature instead of increasing the hot or cold water.
- For baths, close the drain before turning the faucet. To balance the initial burst of cold water add only hot water later.
- Turn off the tap while shaving, washing your face or brushing your teeth.
- Report any leaks to the front desk right away.
- Use our linen reuse card to let housekeeping know that you'd like your bed remade and don't need to have the sheets laundered.